here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love this thing!


Yesterday Mr. Fed-Ex delivered my inky/grungy class supplies from Ranger & this little present for me. It's their new craft spinner...blending tool holder. I couldn't wait for this guy to arrive. It's PERFECT! I bought 2 and stacked them, so 16 handles are convenient in a very small space on your work area. This is soooooo much better than digging thru the box where they resided before. You can add a third on top & have the perfect place for all 24 colors. The base was a green when it came out of the box, but thanks to Rick & his trusty can of black spray paint...it's now the right color for my studio.

GEEZ...I'll stop before I sound like an infomercial...

Hello...Ranger? I think I DO NEED the 3rd!

It's Thursday!
ENJOY!
wendy

added..Andi had a question about the blending tool and the cut & dry not sticking to the blending tool. Here's what I told her, incase others need the same info...

What you need to use on the blending tool is the replacement foam pads. They are the same as the 2 that are included in the package with the handle. They come in a package of 10 for $5. The pads have the velcro type blue back that attaches & STAYS on the handle. The foam, in my opinion, is softer than the cut & dri & it's much easier to work with! It makes the blending so easy. They come from Ranger & your LSS should have them or can order them. If not, email me & I'll give you some store ordering info.

Happy blending!

5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

OK Wendy...
Can you help a girl out? I have a blending tool, and have tried repeatedly to stick it to the C&D foam, but my Cut & Dry foam foam never 'sticks' and falls off while I am trying to work with it...

Any tricks?

Linda M. Cain said...

LOOKING GOOD!
Linda

Valonda L. said...

That's cool, I didn't know you could stack those. Maybe I'll get some now.

Candi Tardio said...

love your new spinner :)
it was good to see you at the convention!!! did u get a chance to stop at the goosebarn????

GREETJE said...

Looks Great Wendy!!!
I think i will order it too!!!
I have so much of those handles.
Have a great weekend