here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, March 13, 2008

An omen...??


When I got off the plane in California for CHA, the first thing I noticed in the terminal was this shop. So, my thought was that it was a good sign. IF things went well, I intended to stop in before my flight home. Things did go REALLY well...so I had to get us each a shirt to celebrate. I probably like the tags better than the shirts...I LOVE the saying.
***
Keep commenting 'til I get back on Monday. Some lucky stamp will be getting a new home.
***
I'm off for the inky/stamping weekend. I WILL be doing what I like & LOVING what I do.
I hope you do too!
wendy

8 comments:

Krista... said...

Sounds like ur gonna be having a wonderful weekend:)

Ann said...

Wendy, have a wonderful weekend!

D's Paper Studio said...

have a wonderful weekend Wendy.

Hi Michelle, stamp of the day is Art Definition both positive and negative. They are really cool. I could use both!!!

Carole said...

I hit that shop too - love the baseball hat !!! This weekend I am doing what I like - working at the store and cropping with friends...

Rachel Greig said...

I saw that shop when I was in Chicago and bought myself a shirt that says 'life is good' too :)
Have a great inky weekend!!!

Shari Carroll said...

I've got one too...we must all think alike!
Life is good, isn't it girls?
big hugs, have a fun weekend...miss you!
:o)
Shari

wendyp said...

Have fun!

Another stamp I love is the Pine Tree stamp!

D's Paper Studio said...

I'm commenting again because it's Sunday...so I didn't comment twice on the same day.

I hope you are home safe and sound and had a blast!

Michelle, I really like the whole Christmas line of Tim Holtz's stamps. They are wonderful.