here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Use your scraps...


When I talked to Kate from Absolutely Everything, she asked for a Fragments class. I had this idea in the works for a bit, but that was the push I needed to finish it.

What's so much fun about this journal, is that you can use up any coordinating leftover supplies. But it's ALWAYS fun to buy new too...

Anyway...the covers are made from Maya Road's square banner book. I also used stamps, rub ons, gel pens, the new INKSSENTIALS white pen from Ranger (OMG it's VERY COOL!!!) & buttons. Since the fragments are small...any tiny tidbit can be used.

Here's a peek of the inside. More stamping & a Hambly transparency page = FUN.


Bring your coordinating leftovers & join this fun class. We'll start with the basics & you can customize this journal with any theme.

And in other breaking news...

I got an email this morning from Michelle (Mrs. Stampers Anonymous) and she has read ALL of your comments. She said they are GREAT!!! Keep them coming & let's see what she decides to send for the drawing. I'm excited!! We'll draw on Monday!

Happy Tuesday!
wendy

9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I love your Album and use of the fragments Wendy!!
It's beautiful...I just wanted to let you know I always enjoy your blog! You have great inspiration.
:0)
TFS!
Dolly

Penny said...

It's really stunning Wendy!! Love how you have used up bits and pieces of scraps on it!

Kathi said...

The album looks great. I really love the use of my fragments. You're great inspiration to use the stuff that I had to have and haven't used!

Thanks!

Lisa Pace said...

Wendy you are the "Stamping Queen" I love this class and I know it will be a huge hit. Incredible Art as always. Hugs and I miss you!

Glee-scrap said...

Fragments look fun to play with! Cool book!

D's Paper Studio said...

I so love your book.

Okay Michelle, here goes some more sucking up. I really believe in the power of sucking up. LOL

The more I look the more I love. Here's my pick for today:

Rain Forest Butterfly
The Journey Awakens the Soul
Holiday Past
Santa's Wish

borcherding said...

OMG!! I am in serious LOVE of this journal!!! HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Greig said...

LOVE this Wendy!!!!

Aleks said...

I really wish I was somewhere near where you are teaching a class. :( your stuff is amazing!