here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, March 24, 2008

Jennifer McGuire, Stampers Anonymous & More GRUNGE!

I LOVE to read all the comments left here. This one made my day yesterday.

Jennifer McGuire said...
Just found your blog... and it is fabulous!

WOW!! ..It's from THE JENNIFER MCGUIRE! What a talented cutie she is. She is the reason I buy Creating Keepsakes every month...just for her cool tool/technique column. She just started blogging. Check it out here.

Linda Cain & I will be teaching @ For Keeps Sake in St Louis THIS WEEKEND! We are all ready ( kits, door prizes, Maya Road door prizes & chocolate) for 4 fun classes & wanted to add something to make the weekend extra special for all of you.

SO... Stampers Anonymous is doing a rare "trunk show" just for this weekend!! Come check it out & see a bunch of REALLY cool stamps IN PERSON!! It's sooooo much better than just looking @ the catalog. Trust me...you'll LOVE them!

And finally...more grunge. If you have the Bind-It-All, you can use it with grungeboard. FUN stuff, but I think I've said that before.



Happy Monday.
wendy

6 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

One of a kind! VERY cute!
Linda

Kathi said...

Oooh. It's pretty. I love that flower. I never would have thought to use Grungeboard with the Bind it all. Duh!

Jennifer McGuire said...

You are so sweet... and very talented. :)

D's Paper Studio said...

I love your creativity with the grundgeboard. Tell Michelle and Ted "hello" from SC. I hope they have a wonderful weekend.

Rachel Greig said...

Cool book! :)

Lisa Pace said...

I love this project. What a great idea. I am going to have to try using this grunge board. I can't take not playing with it much longer. You make the prettiest flowers with it.