I've had this on the TO-DO list for 2 weeks, but now that Maya Road Caroline tagged me...I better do it, so I don't get fired! HA!
7 random facts...followed by 7 tags...
1. I HATE white pop dots. They should be outlawed. Black is better for art, because they are much less noticable. Think about it...Make a nice vintage looking project...those white pop dots are WAYYYY too much contrast & ruin your project. The only reasonable use for them is to attach chipboard to your craft sheet, when something needs to be painted.
2. If buttons are attached to a layout or art project, I think they should have thread in the holes...or brads...whatever. I think they look unfinished with naked holes and you see the adhesive too.
3. According to my brother...I'm not in this century, because I don't do texting. No time for that! If it's important...call or send an email! I need both hands for art!
4. I HATE wire hangers. I only use padded. Who wants those ugly shoulder stretchy marks?? YUCK!
5. All my clothes face the same direction in the closet...yes...I know what you're thinking. She's a total wacko!! Don't care!!
6. I said before that I LOVE to vacuum. I even vacuum inside the refrigerator. Yep...got caught one day & he thought I had totally flipped. But...those onions shed their skins in the veggie bin...sucked them right out & went about my business. Simple.
7. Now referring back to #5...I have the freezer drawer the same way.... all lined up & organized. My brother's girlfriend gets entertained when she visits by opening that drawer. It makes her laugh every time. I actually think she's trying to catch a mess...SORRY! It won't happen!
Looks like quite a few folks think I'm a nut case...Oh well...that's me.
Now for the TAGS...
1. Kim Hughes...rubber stamp ARTIST!
2. Michelle Cutts...Oh wait...she doesn't have a blog...maybe this will give her a gentle hint.
3. Candi Tardio...she shops more than I do!
4.Patti Behan...she takes care of my Ranger orders. Gotta suckup to her...
5. I'll do Ginny again...she always writes cool stuff. Sorry to nab you again Ginny!
6. Suzy Plantamura...she's back on our DT! YIPPEE!
7. Katie Watson...my CHA suitemate!
CONGRATS to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
We're over the 100 comments! Keep them coming 'til Monday's drawing. I think I'll have Michelle pick a number, so no one is mad @ me!! Stay tuned.
And the back of the fragments journal cover...kind of appropriate right here!