here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A flower is a flower, unless ...



it's a BOOKMARK!!

This is a fun class, that I designed for Absolutely Everything in Massachusetts. We'll be making these grungy bookmarks in April. If you're in the area, come join the fun! We have 3 other fun classes scheduled for the weekend too.

If you look closely, you'll see 3 of Tim's new tiny texture stamps. These guys are PERFECT for projects on a smaller scale and ATC's as well.

We'll start with grunge, add some distress inks and go from there.

STAMP WINNER UPDATE!!!

I've heard from everyone...EXCEPT the grand prize winner. GRETZ...contact me to claim your 4 new stamps!

I'll be sending goodie packages to ....

Sarah in the UK

Debby in SC

Diane in Il and

Erin in Ca.

That's it for Wednesday.

Enjoy your day!

wendy

7 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

VERY cute! They will love it!
Greta you will love the little stamps!
Linda

Penny said...

Oh I do love your flowers Wendy. I have Grungeboard now! - so I will be playing next week....

borcherding said...

Very, very pretty!!!

Glee-scrap said...

Beautiful bookmark!
(Still smiling about my luck on Monday...(;0)

Kathi said...

That flower is gorgeous! What a great bookmark. I so wish I could take a class from you!

ginny said...

Wendy, you are really on a roll with these grunge flowers. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Tim's petite stamps are really great for smaller backgrounds.

D's Paper Studio said...

I love the grunge flowers and have to take my hand to try it out.

BTW: if no one claims that grand prize you can certainly count on me to volenteer to recieve it! LOL