here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

grunge flower, metal trinkets blossom & another tool tip


I will NOT use vintage photo...

I will NOT use vintage photo...

I will NOT use vintage photo...

I scored some more stamps from Stampers Anonymous (yippee)...so I needed to get going on more samples for the booth.

My plan was to play with some new Maya Road mini chipboard alphabets, some of their new metal trinkets blossoms, some distress inked grunge, some of Tim's new Stampers Anonymous stamps and this paper from Creative Imaginations...

The base is a 5 x 5 canvas.
You can see that I stamped the metal flowers & curled them again...These guys are addicting!!


And for the tool tip of the day...
This is another tool that I grab frequently. Flat pliers...no teeth to leave marks. It's great to squish brad prongs or to squeeze wire flat. Flat is better for gluing.
ALWAYS check your LSS first to see if they have them available. If not, use your HL or JoAnn's coupon & get them for 40% off.
CHEAP & very useful.


Now remember that OFFER I told you about after CHA???
Hmmmmmm... I still can't spill the beans, but we're working on it & it looks very promising for CHA SUMMER!!!! I am sooooo excited. You'll be the first to know!!
Stay tuned!
wendy

9 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

OY Wendy, you're killin' me w/ suspense!! LOL!! Keep my finger crossed for ya! Good luck!

Annette said...

Love your style, love your comments...keep it up!

Annette said...

And I forgot to mention, I'm a fellow vintage photo addict! I've used it for years and on EVERYTHING!

Catherine said...

Lucky you on getting Stampers Anony. Stamps...LOVE that company! Can't wait to see what you make with them!!

Aleks said...

Quelle belle fleur!! I love it! :)

Lisa Pace said...

Girl... I can't stand it you need to email me and let me know what all is going on. Great project once again. You are the best! I am such a fan of your work. Always perfect, always stunning and always makes me want to stamp!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

thats way to long to wait wendy... cant wait for the beans to be spilled

Robin Beam said...

Love this, Miss Wendy...but not as much as my GrungeFlower Goodness I received from a certain someone!

Love ya!

Robin

Linda M. Cain said...

BEAUTIFUL WORK! Great colors. LOVE it!!!!
Linda