here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, March 7, 2008

Yesterday...A GREAT mail day!


Look what I got...a surprise in the mail!
Rick brought the package in & said...

"hmmm...looks like you've been shopping".

Me..."nope...I don't think I ordered anything"

...and I didn't.

Kim Hughes, the designer of these stamps sent them!! COOL huh?? The CURLS were just released yesterday!
THANKS for the good mail, Kim...You are one talented art chick!

On the TO-DO list today...

Get all packed up for the grunge class tomorrow in Bloomington @ Scrapbook Friend'z.

Order MORE goodies and supplies for the other classes coming up in St. Louis @ For Keeps Sakes and in Massachusettes @ Absolutely Everything. Looks like we're going to need more Keepsake Cubes, from Maya Road.

Work on more class samples...get the instructions all written...

Cook dinner. WHAT?? No way...got arting to be done.

Just a reminder...Read yesterday's post and keep those comments coming!! Let's suck up to Michelle, so she donates that stamp!!

Have a GREAT weekend, my blog friends!
wendy

2 comments:

Escape said...

Hey Wendy! Can't wait to see what you come up with for those new stamps. I've heard some buzz about that company lately and I'm really interested to hear about them. Hope to see you at SF tomorrow!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Okay, another stamp set I like is the one with the birds flying to the left from the tree. (Sorry all my supplies including stamps are at a crop right now). But it is one of my favorites from Tim Holtz.

You have a great class and I hope you enjoy yourself as much as you bring enjoyment to others.