here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, March 17, 2008

What a weekend and a message from michelle!

Where do I start??? With the winners??

No...I like suspense...

What a FUN FUN weekend. We worked hard, but had a TOTAL blast!!! What a great group of booth workers!!

It started with 2 classes on Friday. We grunged & we did the mini Ranger U distress inks class. One gal who took both classes was Lorraine, who is from Australia, but lives in CHINA. She came all the way to the US for the convention (and another US stamping convention). She chose this convention because she is addicted to Stampers Anonymous. Talk about a ROAD TRIP and a LOYAL fan. I was thrilled that she won the door prize, since she traveled such a distance.

Saturday I got to demo ( NON STOP...phew...) in the booth. THANK YOU ALL for your kind words!! I was thrilled to show you how to use the distress inks and grungeboard. It was obvious that you like what you saw...we sold out of the grungeboard sheets, some inks and some stamps in the first 2 hours! Don't worry...Stampers Anonymous is shipping all of your orders for free...You'll get your packages soon.

Sunday was fun too. Many of the gals & a few guys...came back again to ask some questions, see more demos & to shop for more stamps and supplies. Some brought their friends too, so it was nice to see how excited they were.

Michelle ( Mrs. Stampers Anonymous) is a sweetheart. We shared a room & talked so much that in the 2 nights we were there, we never even turned the TV on. We talked about all kinds of fun stuff. She has read ALL your comments and is impressed by your your enthusiasm for Stampers Anonymous.

Now for the BREAKING NEWS.............. a message from Michelle and some VERY exciting news for 5...yes 5 blog friends.

Hi Wendy, Just wanted you to know that I loved reading all of the comments about SA!! There were so many I could not decide on only one. So I picked 5. Please send out the stamps I gave you and see if they could make some samples with them and email photos to you. I would love to see what they will make with them!!

Have fun today (in studio 490, cuz i know that's where you'll be)
michelle


HOW COOL and generous is that???

I LOVED her idea...I'll send out the stamps and the winner will make something, using your free stamp...email me a photo & I'll post it on the blog for all to see!!

Here's what she donated...




The 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th place prizes go to...

SARAH...

GLEE SCRAP

DEBBY

and DIANE!!!


CONGRATS!!!

Now the DRUMROLL......................................

Here's what the GRAND PRIZE winner gets...A COMPLETE SET OF Tim's CLING MOUNTED STAMPS...This set was just released @ CHA last month...THANKS MICHELLE!



Here's the fun comment...The winner REALLY SUCKED up and it worked...


Stampers Anonymous
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways….
I love thee depth of rubber so pink
That stamps perfectly when layered with ink
I love thee many diverse designs
There’s one for every project of mine
I love thee purely, as my favorite tool
The art that’s created is way too cool


CONGRATS to GRETZ! These cool new stamps...all 4...are coming to live with you!

******

OK...The winners need to send me your address & I'll get these mailed out. I'll also include a bit of Maya Road goodness...hey...you'll NEED something to stamp on!!!

******


Don't forget......... get them inky...send me a photo of what you made & we'll share your art on the blog!



THANKS ALL for your comments and for taking the time to read all this.



Stay tuned...you never know when we'll give more goodies away...

You guys are THE BEST!!!
wendy

10 comments:

borcherding said...

CONGRATS to the winners!! :-)

Valonda L. said...

Congrats everybody. And thanks Wendy and Michelle for doing this.

D's Paper Studio said...

Hurray! Tis' the luck of the Irish and the generous heart of Michelle and Wendy!! Thanks to both of you. I'm excited and can't wait to make something as soon as I recieve it. I'll send you my address Wendy. I'm so glad you had a great time. And China? Wow, that's dedication to the art.
Thanks.

Ann said...

Congratulations, everyone! Those new Tim Holtz stamps look GREAT!

Aleks said...

Congrats ladies!! Can't wait to see your designs!

Glee-scrap said...

I'm doing a "Happy Irish Jig" right now because I am so excited to have won a prize from generous Michelle and Wendy...YOU guys are THE BEST! Plus Maya Road goodness, too? Over the top! Deedle-de-deedle-dee-dee(click!)

(That last part was my "jig", and the "click!" was my heels as I leaped up in the air, just in case you were wondering).

Linda M. Cain said...

Congrats to everyone! But, Greta, you outdid yourself! WOW! What a great poem....perhaps it should be set to rubber, heh? You Rock!
Linda

Escape said...

Wow!!! Lucky girls!!! Especially Greta---what more could you ask for?!?! Can't wait to see what you all come up with--have fun! The rest of us are VERY jealous! :-)

Gretz said...

Oh My Goodness - how bad do I feel. I totally forgot about the contest!

Oh Wow I can't believe I won!

ha ha that comment was a bit sucky huh? Still look what it got me! And it is very true. I just love that pink rubber!

And yes I would love to do some samples with them.

THANK YOU SO MUCH WENDY and STAMPERS ANONYMOUS!


Thank you thank you thank you!

Gretz said...

Oh in my excitement I forgot to Congratulate the other winners!