here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, August 7, 2009

3 ways...

with ONE stamp!

As a flower...


or a pumpkin...



or as the center of a flower...



a giant flower!



The moral of the post today?

Always look @ the possibilities ...what else could it be?

Coming next week...
my pigments & pearls tutorial...sorry to make you wait...

I tried to do it today, but NO SUN in Illinois...again...
makes for not good photos...

Have a great weekend.
Remember to take time ...
look @ the possibilities...

and then...
make art!
wendy

13 comments:

scrappin-scrappin said...

This is to funny! I'm making some of these flowers right now! lol
I'm really loving this stamp, like you said, the possibilities!!
Thanks for designing them!

Elaine A said...

Hi Wendy -

Thanks for the great ideas. Enjoy your weekend!

Elaine Allen

Debby said...

Wow I didn't realize that that flower could fit into the center of another one. Thanks for the tip. Can't wait to learn the other technique with pigment inks.

slbt17 said...

I am not as creative - a beach ball - well, it could ...
thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Very cool!!
Hope you get sunshine soon .. any day is great when the sun shines!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I really like the pumpkin!
(My grass is very happy to be getting the rain here today around Chicago.)

Kim said...

Thank you for giving my brain a little exercise! It is always important to look at almost everything from various angles but never more so than in ones art. Beautiful!

Elaine said...

MmmmMMmm!! Those are yummy!! I am sorry you didn't get the sun...we sent it out of here last week, and I thought it was heading your direction, but apparently not! ;-)

Dorothy said...

amazing!!!
Dorothy

Art By Wanda said...

Way Cool!!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fabulous as always Wendy :) Thanks for the tips.
We've had loads of rain this week in Yorkshire (UK) but it's been lovely sunny and warm today :)
Anne x

D's Paper Studio said...

Awesome creativity Wendy...have a great weekend

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh yum, yum, yum tiddley yum yum!!! Loooooove this stamp and thank you for showing so many ways to use it...I really need to learn to see things in different ways! Otherwise, I will have to copy you all the time LOL...have a great weekend x