here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, February 23, 2008

And we have a winner...or maybe even 2!


I knew you guys would come through!! All you needed was a little peek at the prize. THANKS for playing along and thanks too for all the instructor suggestions. I hope you had fun.

We'll do the drawing now. Rick is here & he'll choose the winning number...

OK dear...we have 54 posts, so choose a number between 1 and 54...

DRUMROLL.....................

Hmmm...(as said by Rick)...I like number 44!!

(Me)...sounds good. Let's count them out and see who won...

CONGRATS to...Penny from Missouri!!
Here's her comment...

Penny in Missouri said...
What I like in an instructor is a friendly person. I'm taking your class in St. Louis in March. Can't wait--you can just bring my give-away to St. Louis--no need to draw names--it will save you time. Ha!--:) Penny in Missouri :)
February 22, 2008 10:51 AM

(And more from Rick)...since they got over the 50 comments, let's choose a runner-up!

(Me)...sure...you don't care...it's NOT your stuff we're giving away. HA! Ok... dear...choose a second place number...

(Rick)...I'm thinking number 15 should get a little prize too...

(Me)...and number 15 is...

Kathi Rerek!! CONGRATS!!!

Here's her post...
Kathi Rerek said...
Your blog is very inspiring. I especially love that houses ruler.The best instructors:• are organized, so that all supplies and hand-outs are available• maintain a good pace• walk around the class, taking the time to make suggestions or help.• patient with questions• has a sense of humor and shares tips as well as techniques.
February 21, 2008 11:50 AM

If you will both send me your address, we'll get your goodies ready to ship next week.

And to finish up the last contest...(this was the one that involved guessing my art in the Maya Road catalog)...

Margie H got her prize package yesterday. Check out what she got & what she had to say. I think she liked it!

Can't have a post without a photo, so I'll show you this cutie...


I didn't get to see this guy "in person" 'til I got to CHA. What a fun project this will be. It's Maya Road's new Townehouse. The size is small...5 1/2 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/2...so think of the size of an index card. SMALL & ADORABLE.

I got 2 boxes of supplies yesterday from Mr. Fed-Ex...TONS of grungeboard arrived and a giant box of Maya Road goodies, which are all for the 5 March classes. Look out Bloomington, Rockford & St. Louis...I'll see you in March! Let me know if you have any questions about the classes. For those of you taking any of the grungeboard classes...we're doing a surprise project in addition to the grunge vase!! 2 projects = twice the fun!!

And one more thing...keep visiting. I'll give a little random prize when the blog hits exceed 10,000. It's not that far away...

Have a great weekend and remember...always take time to...
MAKE ART!
wendy
edited...just found this. Check it out if you want to see some booth photos, from CHA.

6 comments:

PamDavis said...

Congratulations girls. You're getting some great stuff.

So glad I found this Blog Wendy, you have given me so many great ideas.

I know for sure I will be back on a daily basis.

SANDIE MALLON said...

enjoy all your stuff girls..

thanx for the fun wendy, the girls at the forum i am on .. enjoyed your art

have a great week looking forward to more of your art

cheers
sandie
xx

GREETJE said...

Congrats for the girls who won!!!
Hope i will get back my box real soon!!! It is so nice to see what you made with all the new goodies.
Wish I had mine.

Penny said...

Congrats girls and have FUN!!!

Jen Crossley said...

Congratulation everyone and especially Wendy for your 100th post awesome.
OMG I LOVE this town house,I will give u My first born for it LOL
Jen

Glee-scrap said...

Congrats to the TWO winners! (Wendy, you cracked me up when you said Rick suggested a runner up, and you're thinkin' "it's not your stuff we're giving away !")...you are so funny...and UBER talented!