here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, February 29, 2008

Really old art...


I was searching for an old photo of Rick's horse & found this. It's one of my very first pieces of stamping art. I made it about for Oxford Impressions & I 'm guessing that was maybe 5 years ago or so??? Hey...old art is better than a posting with no photo.

I guess I wasn't clear yesterday about using hemostats. I used those to bend the metal flowers, not the grungeboard...

That's it for today. Sorry for the tiny post. We're off for Rick to have some dental surgery. YIKES!!!

Have a fun filled weekend! Don't forget...comments and tips are always welcome.
wendy
ps...remember that WAY COOL OFFER I mentioned after CHA??? It just might REALLY happen!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my fingers crossed! My blogging friends will be the first to know......

6 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Dang.. Hate to show you my fist stamping Art! Love this collage.. very nice...

Margie Higuchi said...

Love to find stuff esp. when you can't what you're really looking for! LOL!!!

Crossing my fingers & toes for that offer to become a reality, Wendy!!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. I can't wait to hear.

Glee-scrap said...

I hope Rick is feeling OK after his oral surgery...never a fun thing to have to go through, poor guy.
Nice "Old Art" from an old *art...(just messin' wit ya)!

Unknown said...

First time commenting on your blog. I like your work a lot. You have good taste in art. Thanks for all the inspiration. Priya

Rachel Greig said...

Love your collage!! :):)