here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, February 25, 2008

A grungey peek.........


Hmmm...wonder what this is??? Nope...it's not my usual flower...It's something totally different...HA!

Come to a grungeboard class & find out. I have only one word for the grunge...

ADDICTING!!

Believe me...this is totally fun stuff. The more I play, the more I LOVE it! The arting possibilities are endless. I'll stop before I sound like an infomercial........

And in other breaking news...

The winners have come forth!! Congrats again to Kathi & Penny. Your goodies will go out this week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend...CECILE NICHOLS!!! Hope you get lots of good gifts!

I see by the blog counter that we have over 9900 hits now. I think this is AMAZING, since I just started the counter on January 7th. Please keep the comments coming. I love to hear what you have to say. It's no fun talking to myself...

I think there just might be a little RAK given, AFTER we pass the 10,000 hit mark!

Got lots to do...Keepin' it short.

Have an arty day!
wendy

10 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love your new header!!!!!
It's so nice to see this up and close...

ginny said...

Just verifying that Wendy does the coolest stuff with Grungeboard...maybe she does the BEST stuff of anyone. The tulip she sent to my contest has such a great texture. Take her class if you are local!

Alicia Sharp said...

I so love the grungeboard! It is amazing! Can't wait to see what you have done!

Cecile Nichols said...

Hi, Wendy!

Well, I don't know what we're seeing in the sneek peek, but it sure looks interesting!!! Hmmmmmm.....!!!

I love your little ruler houses anyway--so naturally, your header looks very cool!!

Thanks, friend, for this nice wishes!!! I received a gorgeous bouquet from my hubby!!!

Take care!!

Cecile

Sheila D said...

I, too, love your header. I haven't had a chance to play with grungeboard so I am very curious with this sneak peek.

Linda M. Cain said...

LOVE the new banner!!!! It's so YOU!!!!
Linda

Margie Higuchi said...

Hmmm...you have me wondering about this peek..you tease, you! LOL!!

Hey, love your banner btw! But then again, I love all your creations!!!

Keep warm...the snow is falling like mad here = YUK! LOL!!!!

Glee-scrap said...

The house artwork that was in the MR catalog looks EVEN BETTER up close and on your blog banner! Did you take that picture-should I complement you on your photography, too?
I wish I lived close enough to take a class from you...

SANDIE MALLON said...

thats a tricky pic i even blew the pic up still couldnt tell... looks interesting ...wow thats a huge amount of hits gosh i dont think id get that many in this life time... word must be out ... new title ... GRUNGE QUEEN...

I didnt even notice the banner how long has that been up.. you really are a smarty pants LOL]

Your site is looking great

have a great week wendy

sandie
xx

Sam Marshall said...

Your banner looks fantastic. I would love to be in one of your classes too- if I lived near enough. This is a wonderful place to visit!