here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, February 4, 2008

Pink was shocking, so back to the real me................



This was so much fun to make...that I can't believe was LEGAL! I expected the ART COPS to pop thru the door @ any moment and haul me away. If you think flowers are addicting, just wait 'til you play with these guys.They are mounted on the antique ruler, so the whole piece will stand for display.

This set is called Heart & Home. There are other styles of houses included in the set, but this is what I got to work with. The microchip scallops are a perfect fit for the windows and the microchip stars worked well too. The flower on the house to the far right is from the Journey East Primrose clear stamp set. The tiny star stamps can be found in the Stamp Seals set. I used a circle punch & used only a portion of the stamp, from the Postcard set, on the third house.
Other products...The papers on the first 3 houses are by Jenni Bowlin. I LOVE them!! 4 inches square & absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her booth @ CHA in the new vendor section.
The 4th house has a background that I made & it says...be it ever so humble.
The words... passion, creativity, volume 1, paper and artist are made by Julie VanOosten.
This little bit of art is in my top 3 favorite CHA projects that I made for Maya Road.
Thanks again for visiting!
Wendy



12 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

This was one of your pieces I LOVED in the MR Catty! Just LOVE HOUSES!!! I designed a acrylic one for LaserLine and LOVED how that turned out! LOL!! Definitely putting the house box (is that what it is called?) on my wish list :0) TFS!!!!

Penny said...

Oh my, this is just amazing!! The way you put things together and all the details are so inspiring :)

Andrea Wiebe said...

Wendy those are just totally amazing!!!!

ginny said...

I loved these when I first saw them in the retailer's brochure, but you have made them even better and more needed. Should I say thanks? You are the devil! Great work. I really like the way you put them on the old ruler.

Linda M. Cain said...

Love 'em, and look at you go with the dots!!!
Linda

Rachel Greig said...

I think I could love in one of those houses!

Sandy Wiley said...

by far my favorite project! i would love to take this class if you offered it :)

Escape said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Lynn said...

Linda talked about putting houses on a ruler... now that's clever! Love the style and overall look!

SANDIE MALLON said...

WOW wendy unbelievable you just getter better and better... those house are just to die for ... BRILLIANT ...

Glee-scrap said...

Beautiful houses and "Thanks a Bunch" hanging art from yesterdays' post...yes, that is one sweet jewel ribbon blossom!

sharon said...

Simply gorgeous Wendy. Love them.

Sharon