here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, February 24, 2008

No word from the winners...and mail art.


Kathi Rerek & Penny from Missouri...where are you??
You both WON...see the post below to claim your prizes.
************************************************
If you want to see some very cool mail art...check out Ginny's blog & read all about her "empty mailbox contest". She's got photos of each entry, as they arrived. The photo above is mine. I sent it in a glass jar because I thought it was fun...Our local PO guy thought I was totally nuts. Oh well.............we'll see what Josh says.
I got my fingers crossed!
Happy Sunday!!
wendy
OOPS... I thought I was done...NOT...
Here's a link to the photos of the Maya Road booth. Lisa took these @ CHA.
edited @1:30pm...GREAT news...I just heard from Penny! We almost had identy theft here...someone claiming to be Kathi! HA!
But truth & justice wins out...where are you Kathi???


6 comments:

ginny said...

I am here! My name is Ginny (Kathy Rerek) Smallenburg. I use the Kathy as an alias. What? You don't believe me?
Thanks for mentioning my blog, Wendy.

Margie Higuchi said...

O-M-Gosh!! Cannot believe your entry...a glass jar "envie?!" LOL!!! You are definitely thinking "outside the box!" LOL!! I LOVE IT!!!! Good luck...you're the winner in my book! xoxoxo

Candi Tardio said...

so you mailed a glass jar???? and the post office let you do that???? too cool!!!!

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the jar idea ... have a great arty week ...

Kathi said...

Hi! Here I am. Someone left a note on my blog that I won. Yahoo!

Odd that someone claimed to be me. Really?

Thanks so much. Very exciting.

Kathi said...

Aha. Just read the comment from Ginny. Very funny!